Vincent Chauvin has been accompanying since 1993 actors of all sizes in effective exercise of their intellectual property rights and the protection thereof against counterfeiting, imitation or usurping. Vincent first acquired a thorough experience at IP firms in Paris and at the Legal Department of a large multinational firm in the industrial sector. In 2003, he founded with Fabienne Orsini IP firm Coralis and successfully spearheaded in 2010 the acquisition of IP firm Harle Phelip. In 2016, Coralis Harle Phelip merged with Jacobacci Group and now Vincent is working as partner and member of the Steering Commitee of IP firm Jacobacci Coralis Harle. The expertise gained during this professional career provided Vincent with a comprehensive expertise of strategic issues facing the practice of Intellectual Property law and management, including agreements, litigation/mediation and valorisation strategies.Professional focus
Vincent has an extensive practice and know-how in
• drafting and prosecuting patent applications and managing IP portfolio worldwide,
• drafting operational recommendations, including patentability/registrability search and analysis, IP Landscaping,
• drafting and negotiating patent and/or know-how agreements, in particular patent and/or technology transfer agreements, license agreements, technical cooperation and consortium agreements, confidentiality agreements,
• writing legal advices relating to IP rights validity, infringements disputes and freedom to operate, and
• providing assistance in litigations and pre-litigations involving patents, know-how or trade secrets.
His work focuses on helping clients to identify and protect the value of their innovations or know-how and on using the tools of intellectual property to develop economic and technological intelligence. He establishes a long-term partnership with his clients, based on a relationship of trust, which makes it possible to control costs while preserving quality. Areas of expertise
Vincent mainly works on engineering matters in the fields of mechanics, physics and computers. He has particular expertise in the fields of optics, transport infrastructure, construction, ocean technologies, energy, laser systems, medical devices, packaging.